Hello, busy people! Hit the bell icon and never miss any update
from me. Yours truly, Mahatalli. Hey! Had dinner yet?
– Look at my dhoti first. It is too loose. That’s why
I’m not wearing one. Where are the rest of the guys?
– I don’t know. Here they come.
– Here they come. Isn’t the bride’s friend
too beautiful? Don’t try your luck with her,
because I’m going to. Whatever.
– We’ll leave now. You’ll again have to come here tomorrow morning.
I suggest you rather stay here. If we go home now,
we can sleep for atleast 4 hours. Why should you sleep, by the way?
You aren’t the bride. To look good
in the selfies we click. The only thing they do is
eat, sleep, selfies, repeat. Still they use ‘#Fun’.
– That’s true. Gauthami hardly answers her phone
while Jahnavi is always busy. Haven’t all we friends got together
after long? Alright, fine.
What’s the plan for the night then? What’s the point in staying up
if all of you are busy with your phones? How shall we pass time?
– Shall we play ‘Truth or Dare’? Don’t we know everyone’s secrets here?
No point in playing that. We aren’t kids to play ‘Truth or Dare’.
Let’s play Ludo instead. I can’t help your case, buddy. Shall we play ‘Anthakshari’?
– Like we all are fine singers! Come up with something.
I’m already sleepy. That’s why I said we’d leave. I’ll kill you
if you fall asleep. What do we do then? I don’t know how to play cards.
– Hell with this guy. You don’t even know how to wear a dhoti.
Yet you are wearing it, right? A note to all you guys
before we begin the video. I’m totally against the idea
of gambling. The game of cards depicted in the video
is the one played between friends and relatives when they all get together
for weddings, festivals or other events. So, this is a just
a light hearted take of it. Each will have 13 cards. Drop your 14th card with its face down
and call for ‘show’. Simple. I’ve a doubt. Value of Ace
can be 1 or even 14. Why is it so? What is the rule
on natural sequences? How many ‘lives’ are a must?
One would do, right? Can we use a joker
in a natural sequence? What is the rule
on the colour of the triplets? I’m ready to call ‘show’.
But I’ve an extra card. Why? Sit, Ganesh.
– I won’t sit next to him. Let’s switch. But why?
– I never win if I sit next to him. Stop kidding.
– Shut up and switch places, idiot. Idiot?
Why did she call me that? What did you drop?
– Five of Diamonds. Hurry up.
– I am. You are boring us to death
by keeping us waiting. Just a minute, Jahnu.
– Your slow play is such a bummer. I feel I need all the cards.
– Hurry up and drop one card. What a pain.. Which card do you want, darling?
I’ll drop that card for you. I need 4 Clubs.
– You need 4 cards? No. I meant 4 of Clubs.
He just won’t drop it. Drop which ever cards she wants.
– Sure. Sure. Darling, we’ll play
the next game together. Give me a minute. Are you done? Are you done?
Do you have a ‘Joker’? Even you didn’t get the ‘Joker’?
Who else has it then? You’ve got all the ‘Jokers’, didn’t you? If you are done, give me a hint.
I’ll quit this round. Bro, all I need is an Ace.
Please, bro. Did I win this round?
Or didn’t I? I guess I won it.
Please check. Check if I’ve won this round. Here are two triplets.
Here is a natural sequence. Are you sure I’ve won it.
– Yes, you have. I guess I’ve won it. You’ve dropped the ‘Joker’. You can’t take back
dropped cards. I didn’t know 4 was the ‘Joker’.
– Rule is a rule. I didn’t know 4 was the ‘Joker’.
I’ve got 4 ‘Jokers’. It’s your turn.
Shuffle and distribute the cards. Sure. Hurry up, will you? What are you even doing?
– I’m almost done. Give it to me. I’ll do it.
Can’t you even shuffle cards? This card goes here.
– I should get the first card. Just swap these two cards.
– I’ll rather do it again. Jahnu.. – Yes?
– Your turn it is. You are done with yours?
– Of course, I am. Which card did you drop?
– Number six. Six of what?
– Six of hearts. Red heart or black heart?
– Are you even interested? If I wasn’t, I wouldn’t be here.
– I dropped six of hearts. I don’t want that.
Pick one up from the pack. I suggest you quit your game
and get back to your phone. I’m playing, am I not?
I am a multi-tasker. I don’t want this either. I know you wouldn’t need it,
since you dropped all your diamonds. Guys, it is ‘Show’ time. Wait. You don’t even have a ‘life’.
How could you win the round? Show me your cards. I-I am sorry.
I’m sorry. It is a wrong call. No. You are out.
– Give me one last chance, please. Add 80 points to your score.
– 80 points! Hell no. Give me one last chance.
– We’ve given you enough already. ‘No one is looking at me.
The time is right.’ ‘I’ll take out the card
and add it to the rest.’ I’ve seen him take a card out
of his pocket. Check the total number
of cards with him. Let’s just count the number of cards. W-Well, he gave me all those cards.
– Get up. You placed those cards there, didn’t you?
I’m innocent. Every time I play cards
with friends and family these kinds of scenes
come alive. Let me know in the comments section
if you too were in the same situations. Ganesh, look there. Look at me. I deserve this piece of chicken
more than you do. Whatever. You know the proper etiquette
of eating biryani? The first time you eat biryani,
eat it like it is the last time. The second time you eat biryani,
eat it with more vigour than the first time. Continue this process
n number of times.