– Hi. – We’re Rainy Day Dreamers. – And it’s Easter week. Time to do a little
practice Easter egg hunting. How about some Indoor Hard 2 Find eggs? ♫ Rainy Day Dreamers ♫ Rainy Day Dreamers ♫ Couple days back we found Outdoor Hard 2 Find eggs that would blend in with the things you would normally find in your yard. Now it’s time for the
Indoor Hard 2 Find eggs with very interesting ways of attaching that’s puts them in places
people would never expect. I picked this up over at Target for about six and a half dollars, I’ll put a link to it
down below this video. They give you 12 eggs with
their mysterious attachments. They give you the candies to fill them up. And then you go Easter egg hunting. You guys ready to go again? – Yeah.
– Oh, yeah. – You like the Outdoor egg set. – Definitely. – We’re afraid we’re
gonna actually permanently lose some of these in our house. Let’s open up the box and see. You got the milk this time? Still looks like a cereal box. Still is just like a cereal box. Here, I’ll have a bowl… of eggs and Nerds. What are the candies they give us again? Laffy Taffy, SweeTarts, and Nerds. Okay, you wanna open the eggs up? These look so ordinary
compared to the other ones. – They do. – No stickers. Are there stickers? No stickers. Candy.
– Oh, yum. – We’ve taken all the
eggs out of the package and we will show you up close
their special little features. And I did find there was a
pack of stickers in the box. You tear ’em apart, you put one sticker, one candy in each egg. Here are the different types of eggs. We have the orange one with a suction cup so you can put that on a window, I guess or a flat surface. The green one here comes with a string. It’s kinda like a Christmas tree ornament to hang from things. Bring yours over here a little, Ximena. We also have this one, which has a peel-off tape strip. And you can just stick it somewhere and people will have to find that egg. And then the purple one is flat on the bottom. So you can put it someplace and it might blend in with
something in your house. Okay, let’s pack up our eggs. You’re already so fast. What did you notice about the
way these eggs are, Roxanna? – These open up and down.
– Mm hmm. – And the outdoor ones open side to side. – That is different, I’m not
sure the reason for that. This remind you of our Christmas card?
– Oh, yes, so much! – I can’t get these to stick to my head. Is it my head or is it the egg? And I’m not trying the one with the tape. – I think it’s your head. – There you go. – Time to do an egg hunt. Okay, where did the eggs go? Here’s one, seems to fit
right in here by the way. Caterpillar number five. He’s up on the top of the lid like he’s thinking about
forming a chrysalis. We really hope he does. Taken advantage of that
feature here on this one. And this one, I think’s
gonna go a long time before it’s discovered. Out in plain sight, but
will it be easy to find? And we’ve got this one hanging here. Down in a corner. Think this one is a
little bit out of the way. Out in the kitchen, we’ve got one in here. This one blends in pretty nicely even the dog can’t find it. And across the room I think this is the last one. Okay, you ready to give it a try? You can at least look for
the ones in your room, okay? – Yep.
– Ready, set, go! – All but one of the
caterpillars are chrysalis now. Yeah, once I read it, and there’s one on the door too. – Oh man! You did get that one, there’s one more. – It would’ve been funny if you’d put an egg in place of this. – That would’ve been funny. I did not think of that. Don’t go anywhere else. – Oh! – (laughing) You got ’em, good job! Okay, Roxanna, you ready to try to find the several that are
in your room, go ahead! You like that one?
– Yeah. – Where’s the other one you see? Hanging up here, you got two. Let’s take them out of contention. – Saw that when I turned around! – Good one.
– Yay. – Okay, pull it off. It’s got tape, I’m hoping
it’s not too sticky. Ooh, okay. May not be able to use
that too many times, okay. May help if you’re not wearing a hat. That’s just a clue. – Oohhh! I would totally have missed that! – Yeah, but the hat, there’s
no way you’re gonna see it. Except when you walk in the door at first. Ready to look in the kitchen? – Yeah.
– Yep. – Ready, set, go! Ah, she found the one in the glass. – Ah, she just goes and grabs that! – Look around, Roxanna, come on. – (singing) Try, try. – Oh, it actually fell off. – What? Oh! – Yeah, I had it stuck on a little bit. The suction cup came off, okay. – See, that somehow guided my attention right to the window. – And there’s one more. – Oh, it’s all twisted. See? – How did I not see that? – Mm hmm, how did she not see it? That’s the 12th one, good job! How’d you guys like the
Indoor Hard 2 Find egg kit? – I like ’em. – You like it as a decorating
kit apparently, for Easter. What’d you think, which was harder? The outdoor one or the indoor one? – Um, I think that, okay, falling off. And this makes my glasses really… but the indoor one was harder. – Indoor was harder, what do you think? – I think the outdoor one was harder. – Hmmm, okay. Well you did find about an
equal number to Ximena indoors, whereas, outdoors you
didn’t find quite as many. Yeah, so, this is fun. It’s some unique ideas
for putting eggs places you otherwise wouldn’t be able to. ‘Bout six and a half dollars, there’s a link to it
down below this video. And I also put, up above
Ximena’s head here, a link to our video where we try the Outdoor Hard 2 Find eggs,
in case you missed that. We have more Easter videos coming. You can keep checking back for them. Or you can click that
subscribe button down below. You’ll get notified when our videos go up. And you will (all together) Join the Dream Team! ♫ It’s raining at our house ♫ Is it raining where you are ♫ Kind of day to stay in and play ♫ Or eat a big chocolate bar ♫ Hang out with friends
til the weather ends ♫ And you don’t have to go too far ♫ Rainy Day Dreamers we’re
always where you are ♫