[GOT7 TOURLOG] JINYOUNG. [GOT7 TOURLOG] [JINYOUNG is out for an early morning jog] [Stretching is a must before jogging!] I started jogging to stay healthy. Jogging won’t make you incredibly healthy
on its own but… I didn’t jog that much in Korea. I didn’t have much time but when I’m abroad… Starting with Japan recently. And I’m jogging in Australia too. Our doctor told me that I should start
jogging regularly 2 weeks before the concert but I didn’t have the time to start then. The reason I wanted to jog in Australia was, and I’m sure that you’ll be able to see
this on the screen but the scenery is so… You can jog all along the coastline and it would be a shame to miss out on
an opportunity like this. [They enjoyed their time in Sydney] [And not GOT7 is on their way to Melbourne] [#Trampoline Park]
We’re so excited! [Today’s MCs] We’re at the Trampoline Park
for the first time ever! Having fun is important but
to be safe at the same time so… – We…
– We always have our trainer, with us for every concert. – Welcome.
– Trainer Namjoon! [The trainer who will be with them to make
sure they don’t get hurt] Welcome. We always did hard-core work outs but today… Hold on, hold on. [He’s a bit tense in front of the camera]
– You prepared that comment, didn’t you?
– You’re too nervous. – What should I do?
– Just talk how you would normally talk. Anyways, it’s not going to be hard core
working out today. [GOT7 is here to have some fun]
– You can have fun and exercise. – Enjoy ourselves. And relieve our stress. – I hope you have some fun today.
– OK! Let’s go exercise! Let’s go! Arms up, we’re going to start on the left. [Angry cat stretching]
Angry cat. [Happy cat]
Happy cat. Happy cat. [Happy]
Happy cat. So we’re all warm. All right. We’ll combine two. [Catching up with the staff]
– Here we go! – OK! [JACKSON succeeds on the first try] [He can’t lose!]
MARK let’s go! [JB succeeds with his legs folded] [YOUNGJAE tries!] [It may look easy, but it’s not]
I can’t. [But they keep succeeding…] [The staff can go up really high]
OK! [We have MARK on our team!]
– OK! MARK, let’s go! – OK. MARK! Careful. [The members in charge of martial arts are
doing well] Nice. [Oh no] [JB is getting pumped up as he
jumps higher and higher] BAMBAM go! [Who pushed BAMBAM?] [YOUNGJAE?]
YOUNGJAE is going to try. [His legs gave in] [Everyone! YOUNGJAE did it!]
It’s scary! If you’re hit below the neck,
just come up here do 5 jumping jacks. And then go back in. – You do 5 jumping jacks if you succeed.
– No, 10. Let’s do 10! Ready set go! No, no.
(Hold on to the ball) Go in and throw. [BAMBAM is going after only one person] [And YUGYEOM is after BAMBAM] I dodged! [JB jumps up like a bumblebee and throws] [Caught by BAMBAM] [Tired] [Decides to take a break] [JB keeps jumping up high to throw] [The older members are getting tired] [MARK is out!] [JB was already out] We’re all like kids in elementary school. [JINYOUNG is out!]
OK! OK. [Excuse me, but we said 10] What do you mean, OK? I heard 5 jumping jacks. [JACKSON is going after
MARK, JB, and YOUNGJAE] [YOUNGJAE why are you lying down?] [He’s doing 10 jumping jacks with MARK again] Where are you going? [Cruel JACKSON… JACKSON tags him out
as soon as he came back in] [The most frequent scene today:
MARK doing jumping jacks] If someone comes in, throw the ball. [He listens so well] I just came back in. [I’m sorry] [JINYOUNG is so sorry] [MARK is out of the trampoline zone] [GAME OVER] [Discovers a new game!]
Let’s make a bet. [GOT7 members love bets]
Let’s make a bet. – Is that possible?
– It’s really hard. [Rope walking is hard by itself, let alone
betting on it] This is hard. [Automatic twerking] [Actor Park’s natural landing]
Looking natural. [Like he’s on the runway!] [YUGYEOM got pretty far] I got all the way over here! On 4? No, with 2 feet. [Oh no, that’s got to hurt!] [Time… will fix things…] [BAMBAM tries sitting down] Hurry. You can do it. [It’s hard even with help] [No one succeeded] You can do it MARK. [MARK is so athletic] [Came back perfectly too!] [I can’t go that far]
I can’t! [They’re in the X-PARK zone] [It’s suddenly turned into a sports program] – This is hard.
– It’s hard. [This is hard too] [BAMBAM is running like a paper doll] [He’s so cute running like that] [The paper doll lightly flies through]
Nice. [Like Spider-man]
Fighting! He’s good. [Feet stamping] [BAMBAM is like a paper Spider-man doll] [Characteristic of a paper Spider-man doll:
can jump around lightly and fast] – Go! Go!
– This part is so hard. [The paper doll doesn’t have energy~] Hurry hurry. Press it. [Great job paper doll] The one that takes longest has to buy dinner! [They always place bets] I bet MARK will finish within a minute. [YUGYEOM is doing pretty well too] – If we train with this all the time…
– I bet we’d be fine on stage all the time. I can’t do this!
It’s impossible. What’s that? [The paper doll is explaining from experience]
There’s a glass wall. Do you know this kind of thing? YUGYEOM. It’s so hard. [YUGYEOM, you can do it! Fighting!]
Fighting! YUGYEOM, trust me. OK. [YUGYEOM keeps running after hearing
the members cheer him on] [The members are worried as they watch him] [YUGYEOM who is afraid of spiders
tries the Spider-man course too] Go! Run! [Not everyone can do this] [There was a lot of obstacles but you made it
to the end!] OK. [YUGYEOM 3 minutes and 41 seconds]
– What’s the time? – 3 minutes and 4 seconds. What about BAMBAM? [BAMBAM got in at 4 minutes and 14 seconds] We’ll get to What do you mean it’s been a while? It feels like YOUNGJAE would disappear
all of a sudden. It’s not about competing against others.
It’s a battle against yourself. – Did you think of giving up?
– Of course. – Are you OK YOUNGJAE?
– I think I’m going to die. [I asked if he was OK]
I asked if he was OK. – I feel like I’m going to die.
– Feels like he’s going to die. [YOUNGJAE is not OK] – How is this possible!
– Just give up on that part. [That is not in my vocabulary!] [Well I just added it!]
OK! Give up! That’s when you want to give up the most. Don’t give up. [Hahahahahaha] [YOUNGJAE keeps trying]
Fighting! My arms aren’t strong enough. Then skip! Skip! It’s that hard? [You wouldn’t understand unless you try]
– YOUNGJAE. – Don’t give up on this. I really want to give up. Next up is JB. [A good chance to tease the leader is
coming up soon!] No way. Run! Run! [YOUNGJAE’s specialty is running!] [It was a long and tiring battle…] – Hurry up and press it!
– Press it! [YOUNGJAE took 4 minutes and 12 seconds] [He did well in the long and lonely battle]
Good job. [Now it’s finally JB’s turn]
Go. Let’s all gather around. – Gather around. – It’s JB.
– Our leader! Leader! I’m so tired. JB, hurry! [The leader is saying it’s impossible]
It’s impossible. Hey come on man!
Everyone did it. [BAMBAM is putting his life on the line again]
Fighting! Come on man. [He doesn’t know where he should put his hands]
You can do it. – This is impossible.
– It’s impossible. – How are you supposed to do this?
– He’s trying. [Trying his best]
He’s holding on the glass. – Hey! I can’t get past this!
– Skip! Skip! Skip it! This is impossible! [He found an easier way]
– Is it easy? – Yes. He has really long arms. [JYP?]
JINYOUNG! I’m so tired! – It’s tiring, right?
– Don’t give up! [He’s in a battle against himself]
A battle against yourself! It’s harder than it looks. [Spider-man course was difficult for him too] [Run all the way!]
– Run! Hurry! – You have to go up! – Hurry up and press it!
– Press it! [JB took 4 minutes and 5 seconds] – Great. – Soft.
– Nice tension. Hey! Why are you starting in the middle? Yeah, you started at 2/3. [The paper doll started there] Eundong! – Ian.
– Fighting! [YUGYEOM is calling him by his most recent
character’s name] Ian! The climbing is really difficult. There are a lot more difficult things coming up. [Difficult thing 1.]
They’re all pretty much the same. [Difficult thing 2.]
– Where is he? – Fighting! – It’s tiring.
– It’s not easy. – It’s so hard.
– Fighting! Spider-man, let’s get it. Wow, for the first time. No, I saw someone do this earlier. [BAMBAM did it in one try~]
Fighting! [JINYOUNG is moving forward like Spider-man]
Spider-man. Take a lap around. You need really strong arm powers for that. [JINYOUNG 3 minutes and 38 seconds] [Everyone is curious how well MARK will do]
– Ready! – Go! – OK MARK. [MARK is good from the very beginning]
– MARK is good. – Wow. – Wow.
– He’s fast. – I thought that part was hard.
– Me too. [He’s lightly jumping up and down]
MARK, let’s go! Come on, you got to do it. [MARK is the first one to succeed] The younger members didn’t even
try that. [BAMBAM is bold]
The other two older members couldn’t either. [MARK the athlete goes forward without
any hesitation] [MARK tries the Spider-man costume!]
It’s hard to hold on all the time. It’s simple. Wow~ So cool. I’ll be back in 3 minutes. It’s like he’s at home. [Relaxed like it’s his home] We have time to smile. It was so tiring for me but he’s making
it look so easy. You should never go before or after MARK. [What can’t MARK do?] It’s a piece of cake. [You’re watching MARK eat a piece of cake]
Amazing. MARK hurry! Hurry, hurry! [MARK did it in 2 minutes and 54 seconds!]
In 3 minutes. [JACKSON is the last one to go]
– Go. – Don’t get hurt. – Let’s go. What about him? [JACKSON is also athletic too!] [JACKSON is just as light as MARK]
It’s so hard. [It’s so tiring] – Why are you keeping the beat?
– Keeping the beat. – Look at his muscles.
– Great body. – He’s awesome.
– He’s awesome. JACK! The first one! [The first one was fake~]
I knew it. [The audience is looking forward to the
first one] – The first one. -The first one. [JACKSON missed]
– Close. – So close. Slide. [Tires again with the first one] [He did it!] It’s funny but he can do anything. He’s so fast. [JACKSON 3 minutes and 26 seconds] [They had so much fun today]
– Did you have fun? – Yes! It was so much fun! How do you feel? Seeing us having fun? You guys did really well. I was not expecting for you to do that
stuff as well as you did. Especially back flips. I’m very impressed. – It was so much fun.
– Everyone did well! Nice! [Everyone tried their best and didn’t give up]
– Nice! – Never give up! GOT7 go! – Thank you.
– Good work. – Thank you! [Thank you Trampoline Park staff for agreeing
to be on this V LIVE] – Thank you. – Thank you
for coming. – Thank you.
– Great work. Let’s all eat now.