The weather is so nice. Yes, the weather is beautiful. It’ll get better from now on. But I feel good. It’s like going on a picnic? We are on our way because we won 8 times in a row, right? That’s right. No, we won 9 times. We won 9 times and that’s why
we’re going there. There’s a possibility that
we may lose this time… It’s about time we all got used to bowling
at the Line Bowling Alley. Timing is quite impeccable. Where to? How come they send on an away game? Maybe we should discuss on
our strategy today. Which bowling alley is it? It’s the MK Bowling Alley in Ilsan. Have you bowled there before? I’ve been there once. – How about you?
– I’ve been there often. Is it different from
our usual bowling alley? – Very different.
– How different is it? The approach and environment is different. I know it’s different.
Tell me how! I’m telling you, the approach is different. How is the approach different! The approach is a bit slippery… Have you been there recently? No, it’s been a year or so. I’ve been there a year ago. You know… this away game seems sudden,
doesn’t it? I think so, too. But it’s better to get it over with. Let’s get it over with
and prepare the next away game. But what if we win this away match? Then what? Then we ought to be happy! But something worries me. We’ve been winning bowling on our alley but if we lose bowling on a new alley… We might get depressed. Of course. There are boats on the lake? Maybe they operate duck boats now. How does the conversation jump from winning to duck boats? I personally like talking
whatever comes to mind. That’s how it goes. Yongseok, are you confident today? – Chaeyeon…
– Yes? Why? He always says our name to buy some time… ‘Chaeyeon, Gyeongshin, Semin…’ So, he can think of something to say. Chaeyeon, I’m very confident. Yongseok is a good bowler
so when we get there I hope… he would listen to
what we tell him to do. I hope he listens to what I say. Yeah, pay attention to
what Gyeongshin says… Since Yongseok is bowling better than ever he doesn’t take my orders. Sure, I don’t take orders. All I have to do is win, right? Yongseok became quite stubborn. Then when we get there what if we stay out of it and Yongseok and Gyeongshin play 1:1. Then let’s bet on it. What do I gain from a match with you? What do I get from it? Why not? You say I talk too much so you can put a mask over my mouth. But if I win? Then I want something. Let me talk freely. No honorifics. Let’s do it.
What do you think? Fine! We are older than you guys so we are a team and
if we lose you guys pay. Oh my… Mr. Jeong. My friend! We are friends. – You two are friends?
– Yes. There’s a rumor going around
about this place. The tomb for pros. It’s because the lanes are tricky. Which ones are our lanes? It’s lanes 13 and 14. It’s the tomb for left-hand bowlers. Did you modify the lanes to be tricky? Not at all.
It’s tricky for left-hands. Let’s go and set our balls. – Let’s look around first.
– Okay. So, I’m Park Gyeongshin again today? – Nice!
– This way, please. Yongseok, it’s 3 and 4. – 3 and 4?
– Go that way. Why don’t we applaud? What for? I don’t think we should be happy about it. I think we should rather be on alert than be happy about being here. But it’s good to be out. I’m tired from driving here. You didn’t drive that long. He’s just saying that for later. We are here for an away match today. We are here at Ilsan. I’m nervous. I think it’s quite nice. It’s an opportunity for us to reorganize ourselves back to when we first began this show. Also, as we were talking on our way here we decided on a 2:2 match. We are standing as we’re teamed. Well, it feels different from
when I said it in the car… I’d like to cancel whatever I said earlier. Why? You sounded so confident earlier. I was sitting behind you two but looking at you like this… I feel less confident. Why don’t you say ‘Dude!’ to us. Just like we said before, Yongseok pro has shown great confidence so let’s play 2 to 2. We’ll apply the masters’ rule
without any handicap. Of course. – It’s a warm-up game.
– Okay! Gyeongshin, I feel… – Whatever.
– It’s okay. There’s no covering the spares. It’s a random game here. How come you don’t cover the spares? – Of course you cover.
– Right. Don’t keep saying ‘cover’. – Say ‘cover the spares’.
– Cover the spare. I’m a little out of my mind right now. You’re talking too much.
Let’s get started. Our producer told me to keep it short. Whatever! Let’s get settled! – You talk too much.
– Be quiet! First player stand up. One, two, and three. Hang on. Let me go first. Hey! How could you! – Why do you go first?
– What? Rock-Paper-Scissors. Whoever gets ready first
gets to go first. Oh my! Okay, go ahead. – Good luck!
– I can do it! – Let’s do it!
– I can do this. Oh, inwards! Let’s go! They fell over. Good, 9 pins! Semin, good luck! Right now, let’s cheer for each other. Okay, we are the same team for now. – Let’s be a team and win.
– Okay! You two talk too much. We have to win
so we can go anti-Gyeongshin. Wrong spot. Yeah! Cover the spares! It’s now or never that
we don’t use honorifics to him. The ball went too far. I knew it when you did
the singing and dancing. I thought the ball would curve! Show them! A true pro should get pin 10
with his eyes closed. I knew it! Nice! It’s obvious if I lose. Why is that?
Of course you should win. It’s Gyeongshin so… Aim for the strike zone. Focus on trying to get a strike. Oh my! You tend to get nervous
when the camera is on. The camera isn’t the problem. Gyeongshin didn’t figure out
the lanes, yet. So, we get two points. Don’t fool around.
Please, focus! It’s better to be 2 points ahead. It’s obviously a strike, right? Yes! Oh, I need to cover the spare. – You should concentrate.
– Got it. Pin 10 isn’t easy to knock over. I heard the lane is slippery
so I changed my position. You shouldn’t. Do as you usually play. Nice! I win if I cover the spare. That’s right. Pros cover the spares
with their eyes closed. Cover the spare! Close your eyes! Don’t look. We won twice! Let’s speed up the game. Good luck! One, two! Good job. It’s over if I get a strike, right? You don’t bowl a strike with your mouth.
You hit a strike with the ball. Thanks. Semin! He’s always talking too much. Let’s cover! Don’t fool around.
Be serious. You missed, too. I can cover the spare. Good ball! I don’t need to
cover the spare, right? No, you don’t have to. It’s 2 to 1. – Too inwards!
– It’s tilted inwards. Inwards! Inwards! Many pins fell over… Well, 9 pins are not bad… So far so good. Gyeongshin doesn’t always bowls a strike. Pin action! Semin, you can’t miss that. It’s so tough. Semin, get the first and third pin… Let me do as I please. Why were you surprised? The ball went straight at it. Did you use a hard ball? Don’t be surprised. Is it a new hard ball? – Extra match, now?
– Yeah, one more time. – It’s inwards, again!
– What’s wrong… – Good job.
– How come it’s tilted? But lane 13 does that. I mean, my thumb got stuck. Oh, you and I were
talking different things. You should change your position. The ball spins too much. Don’t let it rotate outwards. Please…! The left line seems to be more difficult. Left line is tricky because it slides inwardly
and the pins won’t fall. So, I try to bowl outwards and… Just try inwards now. Why am I worried over this 2:2 match? – Yes, that’s it.
– That’s how you should bowl. I should bowl like that but it seems lane 13 is slides more. I felt the same, too. They’ll adjust the lane. 6th win is a long way to go. A very long way to go. – Not soon enough.
– I’ll play first. – You’re good.
– You go first. – Please, concentrate.
– Okay. Figure out how to knock over the pins… – Nice.
– Good ball. Pins aren’t on my side. It’s alright. Why do you keep playing first? You two should rotate turns. No, we decided to play like this. You’re taking the easy way out? Easy way out? We should hit a strike for the masters for once! Oh, nice one! First strike! Another luck! But keep the pocket angle. – Score is 4:1?
– 4 to 1. – We should change that.
– Yes. Okay then. If we were bowling
at our home-ground there might be some competition. But I only hope everyone bowls well. I wish we all get a sense
of the lanes here. Bam! Spin isn’t the problem,
the ball shouldn’t bounce. Choose one, Gyeongshin. Send it or leave it. See? That works just fine. Leave me alone, please! But I told you earlier. I don’t start from the same spot as you. – This is a new lane.
– Silence, two of you! – Get back here.
– Be quiet you guys. Owner of this alley mentioned earlier that the lane is tricky for left-hand players. And it really is. Gyeongshin pro is having
a hard time figuring out the lanes. The thing is… we should be competitive
but I feel compassionate. It feels that we are a team. I guess we’re really a team now. I hope we all bowl well. Nice! – I changed the style.
– Good job. Yongseok can get leave behind a pin and if I win Semin… It’s not a strike, right? I knew it! Let’s do it. It’s 5 to 2. Shall we match the ball with another one? Gyeongshin, it is better to use
a sanded ball? Yes, I think that’s better. The sanded ball is better? I take the advice from the other team. It’s because the lanes are
drier than the one we used to bowl. That’s why the polished ball
may rotate at the end. That’s exactly what
I told you to do. Good luck! – Bowl a strike!
– Yes, sir. Good! – Strike!
– Nice! I’m really happy for you. You need to finish the game. We can’t give them any more chances. Bowling is never over
till you take off the wrist band. Who goes first? – Me?
– Let me go first. I’ll end Gyeongshin for good. He’s doing exactly the opposite from me. I said a sanded ball is better and he decides to use a poished ball. He’s doing that on purpose. Yongseok, this isn’t time for practice. Just wait and see. I am Park Gyeongshin. – He’s intentionally…
– He changed. His concept on the show is… Let’s see! You should cheer for me. That was close. Still, you should cheer for me. But it was close. Please! We lost for real? Yes, you lost for real. Let’s have a seat and wrap this up. Why not? Gyeongshin, get back here. We are here for an away game. It’s our first away match. Your team may lose. How do you feel? We intend to win. Nice! Stop interfering with that! Please! Hang on. We need some time. We need to talk this through. No?